How It Works
With Dr Piercing's…
effective aftercare is a "SNAP"!™
- Hold swab with the color-ring end up
- Bend the color-ring tip until it snaps
- Liquid flows down into the white tip
- Apply medicated tip to piercing
WARNING: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If redness, irritation, infection or swelling occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep out of eyes. Do not insert in ear canal. Store at room temperature.
A typical piercing can take considerable time for complete healing. To prevent infection and to promote complete healing, it is important to provide consistent aftercare.
- Face (ear lobe, eyebrows, lips) - 6 to 8 weeks
- Ear cartilage - 2 to 4 months
- Nostril (nose) - 4 to 6 months
- Belly button - up to 6 months
- Nipple - 3 to 6 months